13 April 2008

Umbrella





Story begin with umbrella and it end also with umbrella...

Long destination in a short time...
Hope it make me more mature to go through this life..
Thanks for sharing a lot of things with me
Hope it will be continue as a friends...

Something something happen in my heart
but now some part (sometime) happy and some part not happy..
I found someone that become my good friends
But I felt that not belong to me...

Now that its raining more than ever
No cloud in my storm
Let it rains
We took different way
Because in dark we cant see each other
Sometimes I fly higher that weather..

Hope the day shines for me
And for you maybe...
Told you I will be your friend
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella.....

Dedicated to : My Umbrella

4 comments:

me3n said...

You can stand under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh ehehehe. err neh entri pasal blackie lagi ke?

Anonymous said...

fid ape citer neh?
hmm.. bersabar eh.
tho it may not be easy.
but do have faith that things happens for a reason eh.
huhu.

Fieda said...

ad3ck,

Aku saje jer amek ayat tu sebagai pengakhiran sbb nak sama ngan tajuk lagu...

Ni bkn psl blakie la..Skrg blakie sedang dibaik pulih.. hope cepat baik..

teep,

he he x da ape2..
Semuanya dah stable..
Teremosi plak aku mase tu...
Saje mengeksperisikan perasaan..
Ceh cam poyo je kan aku nie...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.